Big Horn Electric and Controls Ltd of Sundre Alberta. The Panel Shop is fully equipped for instrumentation. The yard area is designed to facilitate the fabrication of skid buildings, including the complete wiring and installation of Control Equipment.
Home     About Us     Safety     Services     Projects     Careers     Contacts     Links
By Jason Ranger Aug 22, 2008 25 KV Transformer Feb 5, 2009 Step-up Transformer June 12, 2007
Welcome to Big Horn Electric and Controls Ltd
Big Horn Electric and Controls Ltd (BHEC) has been in operation since 1973 and was purchased by Dale Ryan and Les Bagg in February of 1994. With their many years of experience and advanced knowledge in inspection, supervision and all aspects of electrical and control system installation and maintenance, BHEC has achieved substantial growth with a firm client base.

Like the Bighorn ram in our logo, we respect and maintain our Alberta environment. We hold WCB certification in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.As a privately owned, non-union, Canadian electrical and instrumentation contractor offering maintenance, construction, inspection and plant turnaround services, we also lend our expertise to design assistance, commissioning, calibration and start up.

The majority of our current client structure is an estimated 90% oilfield/industrial construction and maintenance with commercial projects consuming the remaining 10%.

Safety and Experience are Key to our Success!

Big Horn Electric is proud to be approved and members of these organizations.

© Big Horn Electric & Control Ltd Website